Winter Park New Construction Homes
Winter Park, Florida has new construction homes!
Winter Park, Florida located just 10 minutes from Downtown Orlando, is famous for Park Avenue, brick paved streets, mature oak trees, and luxury properties.
Winter Park is a very sought after area due to it ambiance, conveniences, beautiful neighborhoods, history, culture, restaurants, grocery stores, and central location.
Even though this is an old historic area, there are still Winter Park New Construction homes available for sale.
Zip Code 32789 or 32792?
Many people do not realize that Winter Park is divided into two different counties and two different zip codes. The most popular is Orange County Winter Park zip code 32789. Homes in 32789 zip code carry a higher price tag and are considered more desirable than zip code 32792 which is mostly Seminole County (some Orange County too).
Winter Park new construction homes are being built in both zip codes. Most of the custom homes are in 32789 and all of the production builders are building in zip code 32792.
Winter Park New Construction Homes Offerings
Winter Park is all built out and most homes are older ranging mostly 1950-1980’s. There is no vacant land left to build on like in other areas of Orlando.
So in this area, Winter Park New Construction homes, consist of tearing down an existing structure and building bigger and better. So seeing a custom mansion being built on a lot that once had a small old home on it, is a common occurrence.
Winter Park new construction homes are typically new single family and town homes, but only a few condos.
Custom Single Family, Town Homes, and Condos
Winter Park New Construction Homes Production Builders
Enclave of Aloma:
- Gated Community of 127 homes site located off Bear Gully Road.
- Single Family homes ranging from a base price of $312,990 for 1,853 sq. ft. to $433,990 for 3,514 sq. ft.
Sanctuary at Aloma:
- 23 home site community off Howell Branch Road.
- Single Family homes ranging from $313,990 for 2,256 sq. ft. to $416,990 for 3,500 sq. ft.
- 39 home sites offered in gated community off Dodd Road. Waterfront lots available on Garden Lake.
- Single Family homes ranging from $454,990 3,082 sq. ft. to $509,990 for 5,111 sq. ft.
- 41 home sites also located on Garden Lake off Dodd Road, has waterfront lots and 85 foot lots available. This is gated and gas community.
- Single Family homes ranging from $389,995 for 2,555 sq. ft. to $639,990 for 4,603 sq. ft.
Buyers Broker of Florida is a Buyer Agency office, specializing in helping home buyers. We take pride in finding you the right home and sort out all your options whether its new construction or resale property. Learn why you need a Buyer Broker to buy Winter Park new construction homes. For free custom list of Winter Park Properties sent to your email, please contact us. 407-539-1053