Orlando Real Estate vs. Florida Real Estate
We serve Central Florida Real Estate and know it well. We also know Orlando Real Estate.
We also think that it is also important to know what is happening in the state of Florida Real Estate.
Many home buyers who contact us are also searching for real estate outside of Orlando Real Estate and want to know the difference compared to the rest of the state.
Home pricing in Orlando Real Estate
When you compare Florida Real Estate to Orlando Real Estate, Orlando pricing is right in the middle.
Orlando Real Estate is not the most expensive like Naples, or least expensive like Ocala. Not only is it in the middle of pricing, it is located in the middle of the state for affordable home owners insurance. The closer you are to the ocean the higher the insurance.
The median price of Orlando Real Estate in August 2014 was $185,000, which is up 7.6% over last August. Orlando came in 3rd for closed sales in August compared to other Florida cities. Orlando is booming with growth and really great projects.
Orlando Real Estate home choices are abundant
There are 13,000 properties available on the market with a 5.34 month supply. This Orlando real estate market supply represents a steady and healthy pace.
While there are many homes to choose from, Orlando Real Estate can be challenging to buy a quality home in the $150,000 to $300,000 range. A quality home in that price point will typically generate multiple offers in Orlando Real Estate. That usually results in buyers bidding up their offers, many over full price.
Florida Real Estate Fast Facts
- 32% of International Investing done in the U.S. occurs in Florida. Foreign National Financing has helped international buyers close on homes.
- Top International Buyers are from Canada, then from western Europe.
- Orlando is leading the state with international buyers, as well as Tampa representing 11% each, then Miami 10%.
- 50% of Florida Real Estate Transactions are paid for in Cash.
- Top areas for New construction are in Orlando, Tampa, and the Villages
Let us answer all your questions about investing in Orlando Real Estate; please contact us today. You may also start your Orlando Home Search here.