Ravinia at East Park Orlando
Ravinia at East Park is Lake Nona’s newest town home community.
Ravinia at East Park has a nice supply of inventory homes to select from so the wait time to build will be shortened.
ALL the town homes at Ravina at East Park have a conservation lot in the rear, with pond views in the front. Ravinia at East Park has no direct front and rear neighbors, providing every homeowner with privacy and tranquil views. Ravinia at East Park is a great location in Moss Park just next door to Lake Nona. Search Lake Nona Homes.
Ravinia at East Park is very close to Publix grocery store, banks, restaurants, Orlando airport, Beachline Expressway and the 417 Expressway.
Ravinia at East Park offers Town Homes over 2,000 sq. ft. of beauty…
- Austin: 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths 2,245 square feet. This home has a den/office and second story balcony.
- Bentley: 3 Bedrooms , 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,244 square feet. This home offers optional closed den, and an open loft space.
- Derby: 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,263 square feet. This home offers a open loft space and larger outdoor front patio.
- Westerby: 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 2,283 square feet. These are corner units, and offer more windows.
All homes at Ravinia at East Park are 3 stories (no elevators), with a 2 car rear load garage, game room/bonus room. Prices range from $278,000-$295,000. CDD Fee $663 annually.
Features of Ravinia at East Park
- All have conservation views
- All Brand New
- Low monthly HOA Fee $158.
- Largest sized town homes in the area
- Access to East Park Amenities: Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Picnic Area, Biking/Walking Trail, Dock & Pavillion
- Great Schools
- Great Lake Nona location
Ravinia at East Park Schools
- Sun Blaze Elementary School
- Lake Nona Middle School
- Lake Nona High School
Buyers Broker of Florida knows all the best home buying options in Lake Nona so call a Lake Nona Buyer Expert at 407-539-1053.