The State of Florida has almost 300,000 Licensed Real Estate Agents…less than 50 represent only home buyers as Exclusive Buyers Agents…
Why so few?
Because it takes a serious commitment and an advanced level of competence to properly protect, advise and advocate for home buyers, in a niche reserved for only the cream of the crop of licensed real estate agents.
Real Estate Typical Transaction Problems:
Inspections:Many times home inspections reveal serious deficiencies that were unknown, unexpected, or maybe intentionally not disclosed.
- Typical agent: will minimize the problems.
- Exclusive Buyers Agent: will attempt to renegotiate the contract to lower the purchase price, take a buyer repair credit, or have seller remedy the issues.
Appraisals:Many appraisal values are coming in at less than the purchase price.
- Typical agent: will ask the buyer to raise the cash needed to pay the difference.
- Exclusive Buyers Agent: will ask the seller to reduce the purchase price to appraised value.
Contract dispute: For example: seller takes the nice stainless steel refrigerator and replaces it with the an old white one prior to closing.
- Typical agent: says “so what? the buyer is still getting a refrigerator”.
- Exclusive Buyers Agents: says ” Not acceptable, buyer made an offer on the house based on the new stainless steel refrigerator, not an old one, so it needs to stay.”
- We always do a walk-thru inspection prior to closing to make sure that the property is in the same condition that it was when you purchased it.
- We always review the closing statement to make sure that you are not being overcharged.
- We always look out for your best interest…