Waverly Downtown Orlando Condos for Sale
Live where you can walk, not ride
How would you like to take a long walk around Lake Eola, walk to grocery store or see the July 4th fireworks from your balcony? Many Orlando residents know that you need a car to get around in Orlando. But did you know that only 3% of Orlando is considered walkable? Finding a walkable community is rare find, but Downtown Orlando offers some options.
Downtown Orlando has alway been a popular place to live, rent, work and is highly walkable. The essential urban living is the tall condo towers that creates the very walkability people crave.
Why Buy Waverly Downtown Orlando Condo
Waverly Downtown Orlando condos has alway been one of my favorite places.
- The best location: It is located right across the street from Lake Eola. So you can take the elevator down, walk 100 steps to the lake front trail. You can also enjoy the Sunday Farmers Market. 100 steps to the right is the convenience of Publix. Restaurants are short walk to the right; the Stubborn Mule and to Starbucks in Thorton Park. Enjoy a longer stroll to your favorite restaurants around Orange Avenue, Movie Theater, Dr. Phillips Performing Arts, or Public Library. If you get tired of walking, take the free LYMMO Grapefruit Line Bus.
- I love the Shape of the Waverly: It comes in a “S” shape, so nearly every unit has great views. If the unit is located in Southwest side you can see Disney Fireworks or if the unit is on the front or west side you can see Lake Eola July 4th Fireworks. The best views and floor plans can be found in the front of building.
- Inviting Lobby and Friendly Staff: This is one of the few buildings that has a large natural light floor to ceiling windows with no obstructive view from the outside from its lobby. You can see the water of Lake Eola before you exit the front. They have onsite staff, 24 hour front desk security, building manager, property manager, and concierge to facilitate building questions.
- Prices are Reasonable: Even though this building was originally constructed as apartments in 2001, then converted to condos in 2004, its has not stopped its popularity. Units sell within 2-3 weeks of hitting the market, and you get more room for the money, than other buildings. Plus all the units have floor to ceiling windows, balconies, and windows that open to outside for fresh air. Some owner are remodeling the units, so it should not be a problem to find some on the market that are truly move-in ready.
- Financial Stable: When living in condominium community it is import to understand the financial readiness. Waverly Downtown Orlando Condos has never been stronger with reserves and continuous plans to maintain the building and create improvements. Bicycle storage being discussed now, so may be coming in the future.
The club level offers a resort style pool, spa, and fitness center. It has a social room and meeting space.
In addition, they have their own parking garage with assigned parking spaces usually one or two spots. It located first 4 floors covered-open air garage. Along with guest reserved parking available. This condo is also pet-friendly! Woof-Woof!
Statistics on the Waverly
- All 230 units located in 22 story building, offering 1 to 3 bedroom units.
- Condo fees range by size of condo: $370.10 – $1580.86. Includes, water, cable, building insurance & maintenance, and amenities.
- Move in and out fee $400. You must reserve the elevator for moving!
- Condo prices range from $247,000 – $573,000.
Buyers Broker of Florida represents homebuyers for the Waverly.
Purchasing a condo is different than purchasing a single-family home. There is a different focus on rules and regulations, condo financials, special assessments, access to building and amenities, and parking & it ownership among other items. Only an experienced buyer’s broker is going to know what to look for, so it is imperative that a home buyer hires someone experienced.
Did you know you know what you are entitled to? Buyers are entitled to many documents, such as the most recent financial statements, covenants and restrictions, and condo questionnaire. We will request all the needed documentation, even if there is a resistance from the seller.
There are more downtown condos for sale in other buildings and if you would like us to email you a list, please contact Buyers Broker of Florida 407-539-1053
Waverly Downtown Orlando Condos for Sale