Orlando Home Report
The Orlando Home Report for this past month (Oct. 2014) is showing a price gain of 18% over the Oct. 2013.
The number of Orlando single family homes sales increased 18.28%. Condo sales went up 11.3% over the same time last year.
After reading the Orlando Home Report it is easy to conclude that the real estate market sales in Orlando and the Central Florida is hopping. The Orlando Market has recovered faster than any other big city in Florida.
Homes are appreciating again and more home buyers have the confidence to buy homes. Overall home sales that closed last month have increased 32% over the same time last year.
Watch the Orlando Home Report Video or see the Orlando Data.
Short sales have decreased 60% according to the Orlando Home Report and foreclosed bank properties have increased. The number of home sales in all of Central Florida were up by almost 17%.
Here are the county sales comparisons noted in the Orlando Home Report:
- Orange Country home sales increased 17.42% above October 2013.
- Seminole County home sales increased 21.47% over October 2013.
- Lake Country home sales increased more than 11% over October 2013.
- Osceola County home sales went up almost 16% over October 2013.
More interesting facts from the Orlando Home Report:
- Inventory is up 32% since the same time last year. More sellers are putting their homes on the market.
- Orlando Home report says average home sold for 96.31% of the list price.
- The median price of all “normal” homes is $185,000, up almost 3%.
- Since 2011, home prices have increase 39%
- There are currently 12,507 homes available for purchase according to the Orlando Home Report.
For more details on the cities or communities in Central Florida, call a Buyer Agents. To search homes, start here.
Buyers Broker of Florida is an independent Buyer Agency Office that represents only the best interest of the home buyer and never the seller. For expert buyer representation on your next home purchase, call 407-539-1053.