Central Florida’s Psychic Capital of the World
Not anyone can live in this Psychic Town
Today a Facebook post has gone viral with the photo of ghost at recent motorcyle accident in Kentucky. You will have an opportunity to visit some true ghostly encounters when you live in Orlando.
Many people associate Orlando with Disney, but very few know that Central Florida is also known as the Psychic Capital of the World. Cassadaga is a small town is located in west Volusia County. Cassadaga is right next to Deltona and Debary. You have to be a psychic medium to live in Cassadaga.
Cassadaga Over 100 Years Old
George Colby a medium from New York received a message from his indian spirit guide to seek out the area in Florida, that he saw during a seance. In 1875 a charter was granted to open Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp. In 1895 35 acres where purchased, then acquired another 57 acres. Today Cassadaga is still operating as non-for-profit church.
Want to have a reading or stay in a haunted hotel?
Cassadaga makes a great day trip. Once you are on the single lane road its an eerie feeling going through the forest. Upon arriving you feel you have stepped back in time with Cassadaga Hotel built in 1920’s, and old style Florida homes blending in the vegetation on dirt roads. In town you can take the historic tours which adds a little excitment with energy encounters, or you can have personal readings with a long list of mediums and healing advisors. You can have overnight stay right in town at the haunted Cassadaga Hotel for true adventure. Their website evens says “bring your camera”. In fact, the Cassadaga Hotel is planning a real life haunted house for Halloween 2016.
Tips for having a productive reading
To have a productive reading there is rules and etiquette to maximize your experience. No where else in the world do have a large concentration of psychic mediums. You can even have reading on your pets.
- Try to put your mind at ease and relax before you seek a medium’s help. It creates a better atmosphere for the reading and makes it easier for spirit to make contact.
- Let the medium proceed in his or her own manner. Don’t expect your most pressing problems to be discussed at once.
- Spirit provides evidence of identity in many different ways. It may be by name, description, relationships, incidents, etc. Be willing to verify such evident information so the medium can proceed to any message that is to be given.
- Let the medium know when they are correct. Don’t attempt to confuse them. Be fair.
- Arguing or wanting things done your way makes it difficult for the medium to function effectively and may lead to failure.
- Something it may make more sense by the end of the reading. Or an understanding of the message may come at a later time—after you have had a chance to think about it. So don’t be quick to say “no” to what is given by the medium.
- The true success of a reading. is not always measured by prophecy but by the guidance it provides. Prediction is possible, but you have the power to change coming events.
- A good reading should explain the philosophy of harmonious living. Medium ship is not fortune telling.
- If you wish to ask a question, or questions, meditate on them in advance of the meeting. Give spirit ample time to get an answer. No spirit claims to have an answer on the spur of the moment. After all, you are communicating with people.
- Don’t try to prolong a reading. The medium realizes when the forces are gone. You are always welcome to come again.
There are many interesting things about Orlando, its a great place to relocate. If you are relocating to Orlando and need to know more about Orlando Real Estate Buyers Broker of Florida can help. 407-539-1053.