Orlando Fireworks July 4th 2014
Orlando Fireworks July 4th is tradition in Central Florida.
The best way and safest way to see the fireworks is through an organized event. Most fireworks set off non-agricultural use, and without getting a permit are a violation of the law.
To get the best from your Orlando Fireworks July 4th experience is to know what your options are and plan ahead.
Orlando Fireworks July 4th 2014 Places to go
The most central place to see the Orlando fireworks July 4, 2014 is downtown Orlando at Lake Eola called Fireworks at the Fountain. The festival starts with entertainment at 4 pm with Fireworks being displayed at 9:20. Lake Eola is great place to view Orlando fireworks July 4, with all downtown building in the back ground and firework lights reflects off Lake Eola, plus since July 4th is on a Friday, you can easily walk to Orlando downtown bars, restaurants, movies and venues.
But the best place to watch downtown Orlando Fireworks 2014 is from Orlando Downtown Penthouses for sale. Here you can watch Orlando Fireworks directly from the balcony or roof top terrace.
Annually the attractions host some of the most spectacular during Orlando Fireworks July 4, at Sea World, Disney, Epcot, and Universal Studios.
Other area Fireworks July 4th
If you are not looking to travel far to see Orlando Fireworks July 4th 2014 celebration, almost every town, city, hotel, and neighborhood has organized fireworks.
- Altamonte Springs celebrates fireworks at Red Hot & Boom at Cranes Roost park on July 3, 2014. from 4-11 pm with live entertainment.
- Avalon Park in East Orlando is celebrating 4th of July from 5-9 pm.
- Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash starts 5:30-9:30 pm.
- Celebration is hosting “Sci-Fi 4th of July”. Dress in your favorite costume and be ready at 7:30 pm.
- City of Kissimmee presents Monumental July 4th Celebration from 5-9:15 pm.
- Sanford has its July 4th on the Riverwalk at Mellon Park from 5-10 pm.
- Winter Garden hosts Party in the Park from 5:30 – 9:30 pm.
- Winter Park will be holding a morning July 4th celebration from 9-1 pm in Central Park.
- Winter Springs will be having Celebration of Freedom from 5:30-9:30 pm.
- St. Cloud July 4th Lakefront Celebration is a 2-day event.
Not only is this season to celebrate with Orlando Fireworks July 4th, but it is also the summer to buy a new home. Orlando is the fastest growing city in Florida which is creating diversity with home choices and budgets. With the low interest rates, the timing could not be better.
If you are thinking about buying a home but not sure where to start, contact Buyers Broker of Florida 407-539-1053 for a personalized consultation for your best home buying options.
Leave a Reply