Who will handle the closing documents?

Typically a title company or real estate attorney. Due to Florida’s history of title problems, we always recommend that the buyer hire their own title attorney (solicitor) to represent you and execute the title insurance and closing documents. It is a small price to pay for quality title work and peace of mind.

Comments are closed.

realtor NAEBA
© Copyright Buyers Brokers of Florida. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Real Estate Website Design by Agent Image
linkedin facebook twitter youtube pinterest Googleplus